Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I am a foster parent...


I am a foster parent...
Originally uploaded by snailsone.
I went to the Brooklyn Animal Foster Network bus and
got a brindle brown Domestic Short Hair named Roger...I renamed him "Closetman Mao" because the first thing he did was go to my closet and stay there
for almost the whole first day...It is the second day that he has been with me and he has since spent most
of the time out of the closet...He is a sweetheart, really affectionate...

Update: There is a bit of controversy surrounding BAFN...They seem to have a very high turnover rate and there are claims that the founder is only in it for the money which does not go back to foster care...Any rescue organization is going to be costly...I am undecided on whether or not BAFN is shady...I don't know them well enough, but I have been warned through comments on Craig's List...

No comments: