Saturday, September 23, 2006

On the Radio...

I got to go on the air with Billy Jam (WFMU.org) after a long ass train ride back and forth from the Bronx to a Park Jam at Crotona Park (DAMMIT, I keep kicking myself for missing the Cold Crush one) where the cops outnumbered the amount of people...Check out the September 23rd show(2006). You can dowload the archive or you can listen to it with streaming audio.
He plays some of Soundwalk (a 3 disk set, one of baseball, one of hiphop, and the other of graffiti meant to be a walking tour) from the graff one...and also a lot of great heads that I especially enjoyed like an old Detroit house guy named CosmoFlex from the early 90's (wonder where he is now) and BusDriver. I'd also like to give a shoutout to those people who showed great love for Billy and me today, Jason from East New York and that PATH train worker who gave me a break on a Metrocard...

No comments: