Thursday, June 01, 2006

Banned from Television show...

Lots of pics of women clad in nothing on the back wall...Canvasses of Asian girls...There were one or two sick canvasses...hate to be a critic, but I didn't see a continuous theme in the show...The crowd was friendly, yet honestly I thought the art was mediocre...The space at the Canal Chapter in Chinatown is super hot. You get off the elevator and literally it's like 20 degrees hotter than outside...Those guys need to install fans or something...It was a group show by DAZE, CYCLE, WON, RON ENGLISH, SACHA JENKINS, RYAN MICHAEL KELLY and RAMMELLZEE. The highlight of my evening was a great dinner at my favorite Vietnamese place with my buddy Tomoko...Good food, good company, good times...Congrats to Tomoko for graduating tomorrow...She is officially an architect...


No comments: