Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mac Quest for More Hard Drive Space...

On my quest for more space (less is more), I realized that my music collection was really becoming too large for its own good and that I had to do something about it...iTunes will allow you to create a new library on an external hard drive and completely remove the music from your internal one. Except for the games...Keep the files for them and add them to your library later. This article titled "Can I Move the Contents of all my Family Members' iTunes Libraries to an External Drive so We can All use the same Library?" goes through the step-by-step process in detail. And you do have to resync your iPod to the new external hard drive's library if you want to be able to edit your iPod...Man, I freed up about 50 GB though...It's like a brand new computer with all the space...

No comments: