Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My birthday weekend and my favorite DJ is in town...


You know where I'll be chillin'...

Added 5/11/08...
The music was so hittin'...But the location was right in the middle of the LES, and on a Saturday night, it was a pretty mainstream crowd circulating in and out, congesting the space for the dancing...And the circle was takin' up too much room and no one was doing anything after awhile...Kev brought his buddy Glen, and Kev and I tore it up, sweat pouring down our brows...We met a cool kid who partnered up with us and broke up the circle so that people could dance...Haven't had fun like that in a long time...I love you, Skeme...This night was dedicated to Tomoko whose birthday was a week before mine...I heard from Kev (her hubby) that she's coming back on the 27th of this month from Tokyo. YEAH!

No comments: