Thursday, October 23, 2008

eyesoarProductions.net getting ready to launch...Logo Mockup...BUSH, good riddance!



So I've had this website for a long time and I promised myself I wouldn't put up content until Bush gets out of office due to the feelings I have about the war...Right now there is a photo of a project I did in collaboration with Kyl Carrigol during college when the death toll was in the 700's...It was her concept and I took photos of her dressed in uniform lying dead at different sites around Boston. That was a hilarious yet saddening project.

Revised 3/18/09...Haven't launched yet...but soon...I scrapped the idea of putting together holiday packages and decided to just make stickers...

1 comment:

SnailsOne said...

Revised 5/23/11...in the streets I have found many vets and one that I can rub on his stomach at night when his teeth are grinding when he is reliving war, killing and fighting...I have always cared about our military though I never expected to be married to a vet. I will no longer have this site anymore since I have found Bobby and he came back to me alive and I did not just walk by him like I did not even care.