Friday, October 24, 2008

Stetsasonic and JB's...Plus DJ Babu hosted by Just-Ice...



This is where I'll be tomorrow night...Info from Tools of War...By the way, got an interesting blogsite off the email newsletter, GrandGood.com...

Revised 10/26/08: The highlight of the night for me was a surprise set from Keith Murray, Chuck D was also in the house for Stetsasonic's set. Mike G. and Sammie B. of the JBeez apparently haven't been performing with Africa since his move to the UK, rumor has it, due to something having to do with crossdressing according to North...Anyways, they did a nice little medley set...Sorry, I wasn't feeling People Under the Stairs...After, "All That Jazz" by Stetsasonic, I left...That was enough nostalgia for me...At Nokia Theater the same night, Little Brother and Talib Kweli were playing, but I had to make the choice and it kinda was purely a monetary one, tix for them were $35 plus fees....Stetsasonic was $20...Thank god for Keith Murray...But I am bummed I missed Cadence's set and also YZ seemed to have skills too...I ended up buying a cd from Zimbabwe Legit from VA...

No comments: